The Waving Bee brings you some lovely bee themed paintings and drawings for sale from Pencil and Leaf ..Buy some and help the bees too...

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Why is that Bee Waving?

It’s because it is saying hello, but also because it maybe needs a bit of help. Since starting to paint bees back in the autumn, (I think I have got to 40 now), I have become more and more fascinated by them and concerned about their welfare. So I am gathering together my paintings and drawings and prints and am going to be selling them .. here and linked to my Waving Bee Etsy account too.

I will be able to help the bees.. the more I can sell the more I can donate to the bee charities, buy some more wild flower seeds, spread the word etc.  It makes me feel good to do that! .. so my first print on Etsy will be of the simple but lovely bumblebee and ginkgo leaf. A print taken for my original etching.

Should be available in a few days time!…Sometimes simple is beautiful.   

No comments:

Post a Comment